Our home is the one place where we can rest and recharge our batteries and for some, it is their pride and joy and they love to entertain. Of course, we want to make our living space as nice as possible and if you are planning a party and want to make your interior look chic, here are a few ideas.
- Hand-crafted moulding – What better way to add character to your home than polyurethane moulding (known as คิ้วบัวโพลียูรีเทน in Thai) from a leading Bangkok supplier? They have a diverse range of designs in all sizes, plus you can order online; hand-crafted ceiling moulding makes your home truly unique.
- LED lighting – The diverse range of LED light fittings enables you to choose unique illumination, including LED strips that come in many colours. These ingenious light strips can be used indoors and outdoors and with adhesive backing, they are simple to install.
- Made to measure blinds – Forget the kit forms that you can buy in a hardware store, rather invite a bespoke blinds specialist into your home and choose from a wide range of styles that include Roman, Venetian, vertical and pleated blinds. Yes, you pay more but this is the ultimate screening that you will be glad you chose, with slick tracking and even electric motor options. The supplier takes very precise measurements and the blinds are fabricated offsite, ready for installation by a team of experts; if you are less than happy about those old curtains, search online for a local bespoke blinds company and you can discuss the many options.
- Window tints – If your interior is bright during the day, why not have state-of-the-art window tint installed? This will keep the home cooler, plus it gives you more seclusion and privacy. The film has a special layer of insulation that prevents your interior from becoming too hot, plus the interior is a little darker, which is nice on a hot summer day. A team of installers can complete a two-storey house in a single day, bringing you a new look.
- Contoured walls – Ask a local plasterer to show you some of the amazing finishes and with a wide range of colours, you can add texture to the décor. Coupled with hand-crated mouldings, you can transform a room.
As you can see, there are a number of ideas to transform your home’s interior and with some creativity, you can create a stunning new look to impress your friends.