If you are looking for pool fencing, glass is the obvious choice as it is safe, very durable, easy to clean, and most importantly, glass is transparent, which allows you to see inside the pool area at all times. As you probably know, it is law in all Australian States to have a swimming pool certified as safe by an approved pool certification company, and here are some of the features you can have with glass pool fencing.
- Semi-Framed or Frameless – The glass panels can either be grouted into a groove that is cut into the floor, or attached using brackets, with rubber separators. Some people prefer to have the panels grooved into the floor, while others would rather the panels are attached using spigots or brackets.
- 12mm Toughened Safety Glass – This is standard within the industry, which ensures safety at all times. The major advantage of using glass is that you can always see inside the pool area, which is obviously very important.
- Gates Can Be Mounted Without Posts – This adds to the streamlined look, and when you look at some of the glass fencing for pools in Adelaide, you will notice that the majority are frameless. If you do prefer a frame, a semi-framed system is ideal, and this can easily be erected, regardless of the terrain or environment, and as the system is made to measure, you get to choose every aspect.
- Bottom Gap for Easy Cleaning – With a 75mm gap at the bottom of the glass panels, water and debris can easily escape, and you are still within the maximum 100mm allowed by law.
- Maintenance Free – Glass is very easy to keep clean and it requires no maintenance, leaving you with more free time. When spring cleaning, simply wipe the glass with glass cleaner and a dry cloth to remove all fingerprints and smudges, to leave the fencing looking like new.
- Tailored to Fit the Property – Whether sloping ground or partially connected to the house, tailored pool fencing means a perfect fit, blending in with the surroundings. The gate location would be in the best possible place, plus there are accessories and choices with powder-coated aluminium colours.
The pool fencing supplier would offer a 3-year warranty on their work, which gives you some real peace of mind, and once the fencing is completed, you can check that your signage is on good order, then contact the pool certifier, who can arrange an inspection.